Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,326 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 CHF / BGN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,384 (5,733 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)