Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 960 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01524 CHF / RUB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,964 (руб 194,461) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)