Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 955 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11104 CHF / SEK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 42% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,300 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,849 (43,667 kr) in Växjö.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 360 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)