Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 941 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11295 CHF / SEK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 40% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,003 (53,147 kr) in Västerås.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Stara Zagora costs 3.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)