Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,311 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11189 CHF / SEK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 42% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,755 (78,245 kr) in Västerås.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)