Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,292 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11141 CHF / SEK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 40% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,694 (87,016 kr) in Västerås.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)