Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,354 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.985 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 39% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,483 ($9,626) in Vancouver, Washington.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)