Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.073 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 54% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,220 (€6,730) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)