Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,499 (COL$15,814,397) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)