Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 66% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,039 (COL$12,247,516) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)