Cost of living comparison between Valladolid, Spain and Zurich, Switzerland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,207 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.083 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,450 (€5,955) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)