Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 78% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,163 (Bs 173,034,848) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)