Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela vs Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 893 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00330 CHF / VES *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,272 (689,429 Bs.S.) in Valencia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)