Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,168 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00158 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,723 (CH$2,361,055) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)