Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00879 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,639 (¥755,028) in Utsunomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (23 minutes ago)