Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 991 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 32% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 11,022 ($11,035) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)