Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 948 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.997 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 36% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,397 ($6,414) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)