Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,196 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 38% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,493 ($7,552) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £4,300 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (38 minutes ago)