Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.994 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 34% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,898 ($5,934) in Usulutan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)