Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 972 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11066 CHF / SEK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 38% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,700 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,985 (54,086 kr) in Uppsala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 1 hour ago)