Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 968 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 40% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,213 (₩8,110,468) in Ulsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)