Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,379 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00090 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 40% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,563 (₩7,284,155) in Ulsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (42 minutes ago)