Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Zurich, Switzerland
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00041 CHF / MNT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,399 prices entered by 177 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (21 minutes ago)