Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Zurich, Switzerland
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00043 CHF / MNT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 190 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)