Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,604 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 CHF / MNT
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,688 (11,496,487 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)