Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 75%|
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00039 CHF / MNT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,564 prices entered by 217 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (30 minutes ago)