Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00040 CHF / MNT
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,378 (8,358,374 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)