Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00086 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,037 (₩9,362,417) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)