Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00091 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,108 (₩10,061,998) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)