Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03042 CHF / THB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 52% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,292 (173,949 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)