Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00007 CHF / IDR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 47% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,600 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,060 (Rp 71,807,633) in Ubud.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)