Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,156 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32623 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,350 (R$ 19,465) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)