Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,278 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32180 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,018 (R$ 18,702) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)