Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31515 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,903 (R$ 18,731) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (29 minutes ago)