Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26575 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 66% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,300 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,164 (R$ 11,906) in Uberaba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)