Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32383 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,634 (R$ 20,487) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)