Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 CHF / BAM
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,002 (7,244KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)