Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 941 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.576 CHF / BAM
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,400 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,646 (4,593KM) in Tuzla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (21 minutes ago)