Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,195 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 CHF / BAM
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,230 (7,721KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (40 minutes ago)