Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 CHF / VND
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,821 (88,825,484 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)