Cost of living comparison between Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05335 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 77% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,520 (Mex$ 65,979) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)