Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29058 CHF / TMT
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 27% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 11,890 (40,918 Manat) in Turkmenabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)