Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29097 CHF / TMT
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 26% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,168 (28,073 Manat) in Turkmenabat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)