Cost of living comparison between Tuluá, Colombia and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,121 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,807 (COL$20,301,902) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 16,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)