Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,440 (COL$13,475,584) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)