Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,141 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00892 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 32% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,140 (¥1,136,216) in Tsu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)