Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00071 CHF / CDF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 65% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 25,828 (36,295,530 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 15,625 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)