Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30525 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,085 (S/. 10,105) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)