Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,289 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29810 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,435 (S/. 14,877) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (36 minutes ago)