Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 970 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11822 CHF / NOK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 17% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,325 (kr 70,420) in Trondheim.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)