Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11600 CHF / NOK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 18% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,300 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,667 (kr 66,098) in Tromsø.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)