Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.083 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,709 (€5,273) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (33 minutes ago)