Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.134 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,400 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,157 (€2,784) in Trnava.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)