Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 812 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.719 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 55% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,500 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,828 (5,327 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)