Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.718 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 55% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,528 (6,310 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)