Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.717 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 54% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,005 (6,982 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Zagreb costs 14 kn (about 2 hours ago)