Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,276 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00064 CHF / LBP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 50% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,984 (7,738,325 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (about 2 hours ago)