Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 945 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00065 CHF / LBP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 47% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,822 (8,910,231 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (28 minutes ago)