Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14561 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,492 ($b30,850) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)