Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14330 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 68% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,529 ($b24,625) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)