Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27901 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 75% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,134 (14,817TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)