Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,260 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27341 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 75% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,043 (14,788TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)