Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 972 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.155 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,517 (€5,642) in Toulon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)