Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 879 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05196 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,300 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,220 (Mex$ 42,717) in Torreón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)