Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 939 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,218 (﷼ 136,505,137) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (40 minutes ago)