Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,290 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,621 (﷼ 122,334,955) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)