Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 877 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.718 CHF / AUD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 34% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,297 (AU$10,159) in Toowoomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kunming costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)