Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,532 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,314 ($8,550) in Toledo, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)