Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,010 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05179 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,307 (Mex$ 63,853) in Tlaquepaque.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)