Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,281 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05183 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 66% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,744 (Mex$ 72,236) in Tlaquepaque.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)