Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05243 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,302 (Mex$ 101,133) in Tlaquepaque.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)