Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04932 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,929 (Mex$ 79,667) in Tlalnepantla.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)