Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05289 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,308 (Mex$ 81,452) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (24 minutes ago)