Cost of living in Tianjin, China vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 898 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14668 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,300 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,131 (21,346元) in Tianjin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)