Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14663 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,959 (元40,641) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)