Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14343 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,065 (元42,290) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)