Cost of living comparison between The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37391 CHF / XCD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 12% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 13,236 (EC$35,398) in The Valley, Anguilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)