Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10199 CHF / MAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,142 (50,414 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)