Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 943 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10257 CHF / MAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,152 (30,728 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)