Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01599 CHF / MZN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 38% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,400 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,233 (327,225 MT) in Tete.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)