Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01689 CHF / MZN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 36% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,092 (419,966 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salta costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)