Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01426 CHF / MZN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 43% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,596 (602,993 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (40 minutes ago)