Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01627 CHF / MZN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 37% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,934 (426,256 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)