Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 959 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00150 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,909 (CH$2,597,082) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)