Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,048 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00160 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,966 (CH$3,719,938) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)