Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07533 CHF / ZAR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,622 (R 74,629) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (39 minutes ago)